Vila das Pedras Inn| Beautiful island
In the middle of the stones and flowery gardens are distributed the colorful chalets that make up one of the most charming villages in the north of Ilhabela, Pousada Vila das Pedras. Located in the neighborhood of Cocaia, guests can enjoy tranquility, comfort and excellent service. The Pousada Vila das Pedras has a beautiful swimming pool and a large deck to enjoy the sunny afternoons. It also has a Wi-Fi network for the convenience of our visitors.
Pousada Vila das Pedras is close to Perequê Beach, which has a great structure of bars and restaurants. All boat trips and schooners depart from your jetty. Around it are shops, banks, drugstores and supermarkets. On the way to the interior of the island, about 1km from the Pousada, you will find the most beautiful waterfalls of Ilhabela, with an exuberant landscape of the Atlantic Forest and its unique diversity of fauna and flora .
Welcome to Pousada Vila das Pedras, the most charming of Ilhabela!
How to get
To get to Pousada Vila das Pedras - Rua Antenor Custódio da Silva, 46, Cocaia - Ilhabela - SP Telephone: (12) 3896-2433.
Access to Ilhabela:
Ilhabela is 230km from São Paulo and 350km from Rio de Janeiro. Leaving Sao Paulo, the most indicated route is the Ayrton Senna Highway (São Paulo International Airport road), just after Carvalho Pinto and Tamoios (São José dos Campos airport road).
Access to Pousada Vila das Pedras:
When leaving the Ferry, go straight to the clover. Go around and turn left, heading "Villa". Continue straight on, and when you see the ALE gas station on your left, turn right next. As you pass Mangueira Square, turn left onto Estrada da Cocaia. Carry on straight ahead that you will soon see the inn sign on your right.
Pousada Vila das Pedras has its own parking lot located in front of its main entrance. All guests can enjoy this service with total security and convenience.The place has a 24hs camera system per day.
Pousada Vila das Pedras awaits you.
Have a good trip.
Internet - Wi-Fi system
Being connected to the news, being able to check your email account, sharing your trip with your friends through Facebook and Twitter is possible at Pousada Vila das Pedras.
We have a Wi-Fi system that covers the entire property of Pousada Vila das Pedras . You can be in the comfort of your room, by the pool, lying in the hammock and surfing the internet.
The tranquility and comfort in harmony with the technology you only find in Pousada Vila das Pedras .
Pousada Vila das Pedras works with the Visa and Master Card flags.
We offer credit card service to facilitate your mode of payment. We care that your comfort is total from beginning to end of your stay with us.
Tips from the Pousada Vila das Pedras
Pousada Vila das Pedras wants to see you always well, so here are our tips:
- Although the incidence of the famous "borrachudos" has decreased greatly in the region of the canal due to biological control, once in Ilhabela it is always good to have repellent in hand.
- Another item that can not be missing in your suitcase is sunscreen, because the rays of the Island are the purest possible and the summer heat is scorching. There is nothing better than a beautiful, healthy tan.
- If you wish to eat well, we also recommend making reservations in advance, especially in high season. Just ask for the reservation in the morning that our staff will contact you to confirm the request.
Pousada Vila das Pedras is one of the only inns in Ilhabela that allows and welcomes your pet. Puppies and cats are very welcome, within the norms below!
We have, of course, your common sense:
- All animals must be properly vaccinated and documented in order.
- Only docile and affectionate animals will be accepted.
- It is strictly forbidden to host bullying animals (guard dogs), especially puppies of the breeds: Pit Bull, Rotweiller, Doberman, German Shepherd, Fila and German Doge
- The animals will be together with the owners in the apartment (we do not have a kennel).
- Owners must bring all necessary utensils for their stay (containers for water and feed, guide, food and hygiene material).
- Animals should not be allowed to leave the house (they should always be in the guide and accompanied by the owners) and can not stay in the environment where breakfast is served and in the pool area.
- Guests will be responsible for any incidents / accidents caused by their animals and must compensate for any damages caused by them.
"An additional fee of 10% per animal will be charged."
Pousada Vila das Pedras offers you a delicious, nutritious and complete breakfast, served by the pool. Varied cakes, various breads, fresh fruits, jellies, cold cuts, cheeses and natural juices for all tastes. This is just to get you more mouth watering and come and enjoy a weekend here at the inn.
Check below the opening hours of the restaurant / breakfast:
Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Saturday and Sunday From 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.